Stinar Zendejas Burrell & Wilhelmi, PLLC offers cost-effective and resolution-oriented solutions and legal advice for businesses and individuals.
Stinar Zendejas Burrell & Wilhelmi, PLLC gives legal advice on Colorado, California, and federal employment law and employee benefit issues, as well as human resources guidance and advice including:
- Civil rights
- Wage and hour
- Workplace safety
- Employment and/or independent contractor agreements
- Administrative filings/appeals (including EEOC, DOL, OSHA, CCRD, FEHA, DLSE)
Sometimes the most basic advice can curtail an issue and we encourage employers, employees and independent contractors alike to reach out with questions before going down an uncertain path. When necessary, and only when necessary, our lawyers are experienced litigators who will prosecute or defend claims administratively or in a court of law.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
- Employment law and human resources advice and counsel, specifically regarding discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, overtime, meal breaks, tip pooling, paid time off, leaves of absence, disability and accommodation requests, employee benefits, handbooks, contract drafting and review, and administrative claims and responses (including EEOC, DOL, OSHA, CCRD, FEHA, DLSE).
- Independent contractor advice and counsel, specifically independent contractor disputes, contract drafting, and analysis of employee vs. independent contractor.
- Litigation in practically all areas of employment law, wage and hour, and ERISA.
Practicing in Colorado, California, and federal courts.